Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Who am I voting for?

None of your beeswax, that's who. Listen - when a fella steps into a voting booth and draws the curtain, which lever he pulls is something he should only share with his wife, or maybe his clergyman. Nowadays everyone's squawking about "I'm voting for this guy because of blah blah blah..." My advice? Can it, and pronto. Ol' Sherm doesn't need to hear your life story. I've read the book, seen the movie - nincompoops like you are a dime a dozen.

Plus, the bozos that pass for candidates nowadays aren't worth squat. Hoover! Eisenhower! Roosevelt! Now those were candidates worthy of a vote!

Now that Ive blown off a little steam, I guess what I'm really sayin' is that I hope you fulfill your constitutional and patriotic duty and vote this year. It'd be a real shame if you didn't.

No comments: